Building Envelope Technology
Price Consulting, Inc.
Texas Board of Professional Engineers Professional Registration Number F-3814
PCI can perform a variety of tests to document material compliance and/or integrity of the respective components, including:
• Core sample analysis of roof system construction.
• Moisture survey of roof areas utilizing infrared, nuclear, and/or capacitance technology.
• Verification and quantifying of moisture content.
• Field wind uplift testing.
• Fastener pull-out testing.
• Water infiltration.
• Moisture absorption of cladding materials.
• Sealant/Coating adhesion.
• Waterproofing system testing.
• Selective demolition and invasive analysis.
• ASTM air infiltration.
• ASTM water infiltration.
• Moisture migration for slab-on-grade.
PCI can also supplement our analyses with a variety of field and/or laboratory tests (i.e. asbestos analysis, soil test borings, etc.) performed by independent laboratories.