PCI's experienced technical staff perform visual condition surveys to evaluate the existing condition of components. Comprehensive services typically include:
• Review of existing conditions and maintenance history.
• Visual examination of system components and installation details.
• Sampling and testing of system construction.
• Review of facility utilization and operational requirements.
• Evaluation of cost and anticipated performance life of existing and alternative systems.
• Preparation of a facility condition assessment report including summary of existing conditions, recommendations and priorities, life cycle cost comparisons, project budgets, scaled plans and elevations, and condition photographs.
Building Envelope Technology
Price Consulting, Inc.
Texas Board of Professional Engineers Professional Registration Number F-3814