Building Envelope Technology
The services provided by PCI to assist the Owner during the construction phase of the project typically include:
• Scheduling and conducting pre-construction and progress meetings at which Contractor, Owner, and Project Manager discuss procedures, progress, problems, and
• Reviewing submittals, shop drawings, and mock-ups.
• Reviewing applications by Contractor for progress and final payments.
• Performing intermediate inspections of the work of the Contractor.
• Preparing a list of incomplete or unsatisfactory items upon Contractor's notification of substantial completion.
• Notifying Owner of completion upon Contractor scheduling of final inspection and transmittal of required close-out documentation.
Price Consulting, Inc.
Texas Board of Professional Engineers Professional Registration Number F-3814